Kids’ Corner Child Development Center is committed to excellent. We commit to children, parents, staff, clients and the community. We encourage families to become involved in the community and we welcome any community program that make a difference in the life of our children and families.
Some of the community programs we support are:
- Trike-A-Thon supporting the St. Jude’s Hospital in the research for the cure for cancer.
- Miami Children Hospital Community Programs are posted in the family information board.
- Blood Drives: Every quarter our Center holds a blood drive to donate to blood centers in support of the blood banks for children.
- Doral’s Rotary Club: Each year our center participates in the Art festival conducted by the City of Doral and the Rotary Club. Their funds promote the Arts in all schools.
- Arts for Learning - Through a grant offered by the Children’s Trust and Arts for Learning children are exposed to all areas of the Arts.
- Kids’ Corner Art Festival - We hold an Art Festival each year to display each child’s art in a meaningful way and then the families are invited to attend an auction of artwork on display.
- Parent Workshops (not limited to):
- Early Discovery
- First Aid/CPR
- Reading Thru Art
- Water Safety
- Virtus Training